Street Fighter x Tekken = No love for Xbox fans

Ok. So what’s the deal? Someone should be able to tell me why it is that PS3 is getting not one, but FIVE exclusive characters in this game while Xbox is getting none. Not even Box Art Megaman and Pacman. When asked why, fans are getting told to blame MS. What is up with this? Is this game of no interest to the Xbox community or so? Its MK all over again..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Personally, though it's stupid one console gets more content than another with no good reason behind it, in a game about the cast of Street Fighter and Tekken going head to head....why is Pacman in it again? Maybe if we are lucky whenever Namco starts on Tekken x Street Fighter we will get the exclusive characters.

Goes to show that then game isn't worth your time but that could be the SF hate talking.

Whats this about ps3 getting more characters? I havent heard about this ? any more info?

From what was said so far, I'll more than likely to get it on PS3 unless Xbox starts getting some exclusive characters. Most of them were cool but the way they did Mega man.. I mean really? I hope they redo him and add Servbot.

[quote user="Law212"]Whats this about ps3 getting more characters? I havent heard about this ? any more info?[/quote]

Link

I actually remember buying Mega Man 1 on the NES and after playing it, thinking, "Why does Mega Man have a hand held gun on the cover?"

Isn't this a Japanese fighting game?  Thing is going to favour PS3.

Wow ok so now that i've looked this info up here is my take on it. This isnt marvel VS capcom , this is street fighter X tekken , two game series that dont have any overly ridiculous characters.

If there were any cool characters being left out of the xbox version , I would have bought the PS3 version instead. Though Thisgame will be better off without characters like megaman , packman cole and two little anime cats.

Those inclusions are completely stupid. Capcom said they wanted to put master cheif and marcus fenix in the 36o version....That would have been a terrible choice as well. Glad it didnt happen.

Same goes for Mortal Kombat 2011. I bought the 360 version because I didnt want Kratos in thegame. He doesnt belong. and IMO neither does freddy kreuger but im stuck with him now.

AFter seeing teh video of the new characters for the PS3 version, I will gladly get teh 360 version instead.

As for how capcom made megaman....I think its very cool they made him based on the original box art megaman, heck he even suits the game better than the megaman as people commonly know him

They ruined this potentially epic crossover by adding those stupid anime cats. I like both series and I think it's a disgrace to have such gimmicky, stupid looking characters alongside legends like Ryu and Kazuya. Middle Aged Mega Man at least looks like he fits in with the normal characters. PacMan is only a cosmetic change to Mokujin. So the Xbox version will be better without the garbage exclusives.

[quote user="Law212"]If there were any cool characters being left out of the xbox version , I would have bought the PS3 version instead. Though Thisgame will be better off without characters like megaman , packman cole and two little anime cats.[/quote]

Thanks for the info. I can do without these "exclusive" characters

The game is just terrible to begin with.