strategy for past 50?

What's the fastest way to level up once you've hit level 50, because I've heard its a lot slower once you get there. My 6 main skills are nearing 100 so idk how do you get to level 70+?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just keep leveling every skill there is to 100, even the ones you barely or don't use and eventually you'll get there.

You need to raise the skills you haven't really touched yet. Like if your norm is wearing light armour all the time, chances are your heavy armour skill is low. Raise that for abit. Chance your weapons you use, use the other types of magic etc.

IMO it's good to just change it up as you play. One handed on one Outing. Then two handed on the next outing. I'm sure you understand how to add the other stuff in.

[quote user="GaMeCHaNGeR x29"]

What's the fastest way to level up once you've hit level 50, because I've heard its a lot slower once you get there. My 6 main skills are nearing 100 so idk how do you get to level 70+?

[/quote]  What in the world is this word idk ????? speak English say what you mean this isn't your text box.

It means I Don't Know. Welcome to the world of Texting.

'IDK'? Immature half-language of lazy, uniltelligent children everywhere.

I use bound weapons to increase my CONJURATION, ONE/TWO HANDED, and ARCHERY skills. Be sure to cast DURING a fight, otherwise they won't count towards the CONJURATION  skill. I also increase my SNEAK  by sneak attacking with a bound bow from a distance: this makes you detected, then undetected (dumb bots). ENCHANTING and SMITHING can be brought up by creating and then enchanting iron daggers, which you can then sell for increasing SPEECH. If you have a horse, almost any fighting or magic skill can be increased by using those skills to attack the horse, and then you can either heal it or wait one hour for it to do so by itself.

One of the best spells to use to boost Alteration is 'Detect Life' -- if you can find it.  It helps especially when you're standing in the middle of a busy city market.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

'IDK'? Immature half-language of lazy, uniltelligent children everywhere.

[/quote]

I'm a college-educated adult and I use "idk".  You sir, are a noob.

My favorite for alteration early is transmute. At the end you have a pile of gold to smith jewelry with to raise smithing and sell to raise speech. When I went to Halted Stream Camp I took out 48 pieces of iron ore and the transmute tome which is enough to make 24 ingots of gold. The spell is kind of expensive in magic costs but I just stood in the grass behind warmaiden's where I was safe and out of the way and cast until I ran out of magic, waited and cast again. Since each piece of ore transmutes twice (silver then gold) it takes a while but raises alteration really fast early on.

BTW Detect Life is a higher level spell so not available to buy. The only place I've seen it (and where I got mine) is as the reward for the Treva's Watch side quest Infiltration. If you do that one do it the way you're told. I got smart and infiltrated a different way which worked for me (and cleared the outside first) but didn't fulfill the conditions of the quest.