Strange happenings this time around.

My first play through that I had lost had its bugs but this play through has even more bugs. Such things as followers, guards, general population, enemies, disappearing without warning.

Characters voices talking through the air maybe a disembody spirit.

Items in my inventory disappear., and reappear.

On the run boost often is in slow mode a troubling glitch when you need to run fast. Happens when I am in that full view mode. Where in my first run through I could run fast while in this full view mode.

Potions of good support often becomes bad for you like minor health work in reverse taking away health instead of adding health.

Dumping all ingredients into a barrel only to have them reappear back into your inventory within seconds.

Doors opening outward as they open inward on my first play through. Not caves only full doors.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You must have the most buggy copy of this game ever. I have never ran into more than 1 problem, which was when I first got the game in November.

Yeah....I concur....your copy is a lemon!!

I concur as well .... I must admit I have never, ever seen so many bugs in a game as I have seen in this game. Even Fallout had its bugs but not like this game. I now believe I have the last copy made that means last copy is bug copy.

I think I had like 5 irritating bugs but I just ignored them and went onto other things.  I may go back to them at some point to see if they've been resolved.  

Must be an Alpha work copy.

Have 2 Louis Letrush's in my game, one always seems to be stuck in the ground in Whiterun and the other I found standing over his twin....I'm thinking my assassin might have to take them out at some point....

Geez youve been having problems with this game since day one, do you live on an ancient indian burial ground?

I've had quite a few problems with this game. Not the ones in the OP, though.

I guess the tried and true, reload an old save- maybe that'll help. Good luck. :)

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

Geez youve been having problems with this game since day one, do you live on an ancient indian burial ground?

[/quote]

lmao....thanks for the laugh.  I've had a stressful morning.  

Now have 4 Louis Letrush roaming around, and guess what ...they cannot be killed...ugh!!