Strange antics and bizarre ways to play

This topic is all about that: What antics in game have you done or seen people do, regardless of the nature of it (trolling, tryharding, etc)?

-

Today I was playing with some friends on Raid TDM. Half of the enemy team, and maybe 2/3 were making a wall of shields and not moving from the upstairs bedroom overlooking the pool. After a while we stopped trying and ended up hiding out elsewhere making them leave and come to us. Still it was a completely new experience for me.

-

So what have you seen since playing this game?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That stuff has been common since the introduction of the shield. Its hilarious. Id say when me and you and some other forumers were partied up the other day and everybody used the sniper (semi) so we could spam rounds down long lines of sight. That was fun as ever. Those guys with the bolts QSing us didnt know what hit them.

The Hidden Masters on Youtube are among the best when they pull it off.  I've gotta think they go through dozens of games before they manage to hide an entire game.  

-

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybUAJ8ZeOjI&list=UUIP_fceIVLXiYVfj0KyGsCA&index=6]

I saw a video of some guys in MW3. They didnt fire a shot the whole game and won a match of Domination using only the Dead Mans Hand Death Streak, LOL.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

I saw a video of some guys in MW3. They didnt fire a shot the whole game and won a match of Domination using only the Dead Mans Hand Death Streak, LOL.

[/quote]I saw a video of a guy using aimbots and flying around and such...

^^Your gonna have a long night if you wanna keep up with me little man, just saying. Plus, I am getting paid right now, LOLOLOL.

Sniper Frog, that was some of the greatest hiding ever. Can't imagine how it felt for the other guys.

Heh. That match... Some of us hid the kitchen while others found a bush to lay in. I can't decide if that match was the best we had or if it was the one where that one single guy nearly beat us all...

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Id say when me and you and some other forumers were partied up the other day and everybody used the sniper (semi) so we could spam rounds down long lines of sight. That was fun as ever. Those guys with the bolts QSing us didnt know what hit them.

[/quote] LOL oh that was fun times. Nowadays the fun thing to do is go to game chat when we play with a bunch of mics. I like that they kept the feature that when you kill someone you can briefly hear them. The rage heard is quite funny.

[quote user="HaNnAaA"]

Heh. That match... Some of us hid the kitchen while others found a bush to lay in. I can't decide if that match was the best we had or if it was the one where that one single guy nearly beat us all...

[/quote]

Would of been better had I not spilt Fruit punch all over my room.

Funny video, but I would've found them I think...