Stopping Power?

Wouldn't this game be a lot better with stopping power added?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No this game game would be better if Ghost switched a slot and if you bring Sp you have to have Juggs for balancing reasons.

Would'nt it be cool, if when you shot a person, they actually went down!

At first I was glad Juggernaut was gone from MW2 and Stopping Power was gone from Black Ops but after playing Black Ops since the release I realize it would actually be more balanced if both of those perks were still in the game and in the same slot as Ghost. I use Ghost, a lot of people do and its because there is no equal perk in that slot. You can argue Hardline and Flak Jacket but I do not agree. And this is from someone that loves to be invisible while shooting down spy planes and helicopters. More people use Ghost in this game than the amount of people that used SP and Jug in WaW (the last game to include both). I never had a problem with any perk really, I was always a SP person in the earlier games, now I choose Hardline for my main perk but it seems in Black Ops half of everyone I run into is using Ghost. So for the next game I would love to see SP, Jug, Ghost, Hardline, and Flak Jacket in the same slot. I think those would balance well.

[quote user="PFS xSaviior"]

No this game game would be better if Ghost switched a slot and if you bring Sp you have to have Juggs for balancing reasons.

[/quote]This game would be much worse if ghost moved to a different perk slot. Ghost + Flak Jacket and possibly Tac Mask? Completely broken, good luck getting people out of their corners.

On topic: I'm not too bothered about it staying out of the game it's only 1 less bullet(0 on the FAM/AUG as they have SP built in), if it came back I'd want Juggernaut back as well.

Then it would be pretty much necessary for players to use sp or jugg unless they play HC.

The ghost thing can be annoying, but I think it is more balanced now

Hardline lets you change care package contents and flak jacket protects you from explosions. I'd say that was far more powerful than being hidden from UAVs/Blackbirds and air support with the pro version.

wouldnt it be awesome if no one bi%tched or cried about everything in the game?

Stopping Power = Famas

All ghost has done is proven how much people are used to abusing the UAV. Killstreaks dont stack so many people use UAV now however due to stopping power and jugg been gone ghost is the next best perk. I said this before they even removed them both.

If people used common sense and communication you can still do incredibly well, I manage with ease whether they have ghost or not.

I do wonder why the people calling for Ghost to be removed or changed aren't also calling for the counter UAV to be taken out or changed.