STOP

People please stop complaining about the sawed off. It isn't cheap and its completely fair. You all say its over powered when the gnasher has atleast 5x the range, 8x the amount of bullets in a clip and reloads much faster. Plus the gnasher can get a 1 shot kill at melee range. If your crying because you suck just stop really if you know someone has a sawed off then don't go near them or flash and shoot em out. Its not that hard but please if anytihng stop complaining.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

a blind monkey could get kills with the sawed-off. the weapon was made for noobs that can't aim. damn you cliff for catering to these people.

people used to go in on gears... now every match is filled with scrubs hiding around corners hoping to catch someone off guard... pathetic IMO

not that you don't make a valid point though. people that use/abuse the sawed-off die just like anyone else when you shoot em in the face with the longshot

Lancer, Retro, Hammerburst are your friends vs the saw'd off

OH GOD! Here comes the Battlefield is better than CoD. Which it is. But come on guys... Really?

All are M rated games so technically they are for an older audience

Do people honestly not realize how useless these threads are?

[quote user="Str8UpAmaZing27"]

People please stop complaining about the sawed off. It isn't cheap and its completely fair. You all say its over powered when the gnasher has atleast 5x the range, 8x the amount of bullets in a clip and reloads much faster. Plus the gnasher can get a 1 shot kill at melee range. If your crying because you suck just stop really if you know someone has a sawed off then don't go near them or flash and shoot em out. Its not that hard but please if anytihng stop complaining.

[/quote]Let me guess ... you use the sawed off?

After posting a thread about how the sawed-off shotgun will eventually ruin this game online, I decided to use the gun last night to see what all the people who defend this gun are talking about.  I used the gun for a little bit during the beta, and felt the same way I do now about it.  But, I thought I would give it one more go.

What's my verdict after last nights game play?  This gun is still a cheap, overpowered, noob weapon.  If you defend this weapon, it only shows 1. you don't want to admit it's cheap because it's the one gun you rely on, and get kills with.  2. you have no idea about balance in games. 

I played around 10 matches of King of the Hill with the SO last night and was unstoppable.  The only skill associated with this weapon is being able to hit an active reload with jumping around avoiding enemy fire.  It was simply sneaking up on or, rolling up to somebody, and pulling the trigger.  There was no need to aim.  There was no need to even be facing the person directly.  All I had to do was be remotely looking in their direction, and they were hamburger.

I get it all you defenders out there.  You are trading quick reload time, and range for power and a wide shot spread.  But, the way this game plays online, it just doesn;t work well.

This game will eventually become infected with nothing but SOS users, and I dout I will be playing for as long as I did the first two games.  But, maybe I'll get over it, and continue to dominate SOS noobs.  We'll see.

Plain and simple ... this gun was put in the game so all you scrubs who couldn't get a kill with the gnasher would still enjoy the game.

get in on the fun**

I think I will start using the SOS and get it on the fun =]

Collaborate and listen.

The problem with that is that its never just one person with the sawed off,i always get triple teamed by people with sawed off,and its just about impossible to evade.All they do is corner you and SPLAT!!!!

I'm surprised you don't have pictures of a noob tube and the ak74u with rapid fire in your sig.  Or maybe a GOW1 active reloaded sniper....  Those weren't OP either.