Stop Whining

A lot of people complain and talk about how people are rapid fire noobs, aimbot hacks, and second chance users. Or when they die they blame it on lag or modded controllers. Just calm down and accept the fact that someone just actually killed you and not every death is "omg he's a cheater". Some people are just better or get lucky, thats CoD for you so stop complaining if you're going to keep playing the game anyway.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Awwww, but I like blaming lag....

I love being called a rapid fire noob. Spectre/RF is a definite rage inducer for 74u users...

I rarely complain about lag or host until I'm 1 or 2 barring but the one thing that will always get me is when there are two guys coming at me. I start shooting first and drop a guy into last stand. I start shooting the other one but then realize that I didn't kill the first one because of SC and try to switch over to him really fast and I always end up dying because of it. Don't get me wrong, SC users are awesome for getting SoH Pro fast but when that happens, I always get pissed off.

Seems like thats part of the fun for people though when playing cod. Whining has been around since CoD4 lol

Id never call someone out as a hacker unless i had solid proof. If I die, there is usually good reason for it. And I dont play in rooms where the lag is bad enough to make me question a kills legitamacy.

Makes me laugh wen people complain about campers,   If they was in a real war they telling me they won't be hidden sum where to kill most ppl?

Thank you, I don't have many problems with second-chancers and noob-tubers. It is more fun laying waste to these guys knowing that you have the skill to kill them as easily as the other run-and-gunners on the enemy team.

I complain when my roommate starts up a download torrent...

Whining has been around since long before videogames have been around.

"Happy Drinking"

Or just report them. lmao.