Stop Whining

Yes the game has flaws, but everyone and their damn dog is posting on how atrocious this game is, seriously just shut up we all know.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I kinda feel like the only person who actually likes BF3....

^ You're not alone. :)

[quote user="SleeperSyndrome"]

I kinda feel like the only person who actually likes BF3....

[/quote] Your not, I am really enjoying it. Gets better the more I play.

Im loving it.  Each match in BF 3 just gets better and better.  

I enjoy the game a lot too. it does have some plays but show me a game that doesnt

the vast majority of non fanboys like BF3. so relax. i do think they have to fix some stuff, in the future the game will become terrible.

IR scopes are over powered

stingers are to easy to use

c4/landmines make ground vehicles near pointless

at this point in time people don't have everything but i can already see this game becoming BS in the future.

but till then. one of the best shooters this decade.

I for one really enjoy this game. im having a blast.

as for the person above me, i do not believe you are correct.

i havent gone against anyone using IR scopes that i can think off...but hey i could be wrong

am i seriously the only one that cant shoot down a jet to save my life with a stinger?? those damn flares ALL THE TIME.

people say the flares are slower reload then the stinger, while this is right, the missile has to lock on *takes forever* and then it has the flight time to reach its target, by that time the flares are up and its pointless.

c4 has a huge radius and takes 1-2 more charges to destroy a vehicle (2 charges in BC2, 3-4 BF3)

and landmines are easily spotted if you pay attention. just shoot them, its not rocket science....

sorry for double post, but i have been experiencing a problem with BF3.

everytime i load it up, it says 'save corrupted blah blah blah' so it keep erasing my campaign progress.

Does anyone know a way to fix this?

*it doesnt effect multiplayer, other than i have to redo my customizations and it does all the 'you've unlocked X' etc.

1 person with a stinger alone won't kill a good jet pilot but it forces them to get away, if an enemy jet is there or a 2nd person has a stinger the pilot is in big trouble.

C4 used to take 4 to kill a tank in BF2MC and you couldn't throw it 20 feet, its been broken since BC1.

land mines cant be killed with gunfire for some odd reason

if you havent seen it, the IR scope makes all the people orange/yellow. the problem is nothing else is. so its stupid easy to see enemies.

every weapon seems to be able to get the scope too.. it will become sniper heaven.

the problem is, fires and other random things in the city or map your playing on don't lite up. so basically its sit in a corner with a sniper and wait to see a yellow thing moving, shoot it.

also missiles only take a long time to lock onto jets if they have stealth. so if your throw that in, everything else for the perk spot is worthless...

end game BF3 needs to be fixed... big time.

forget to add, helo's are near worthless with stingers atm. short of a quick attack run or a transport they are suicide.

try recovering your GT and deleting everything under BF3.