stop the hacking

why do people feel the need to hack leader boards and game play on games? mw2 is one of the worst and its just sad they suck so bad they have to cheat to get kills or have a name on a list. will xbox and game makers step up and put a stop to it? i hope they all get banned from xbox for life.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 34 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Leaderboards are just their for cheaters and boosters.  The things people do for a meaningless number.

They should just do away with leaderboards for 360 games altogether, because it's clear that the hacking will never stop. It requires a concerted effort on Microsoft and the developers' part, but those two institutions communicate very poorly if the matter doesn't involve making a profit.

Stop whining and play a different game. There are other great games out there besides call of duty,nothing is gonna be done about the hacking in any of the call of duty games besides black ops. Besides how many more threads do we need on this topic already,there's already atleast well over a 100 of them already.

It would be great if the hacks went away for COD4 and WaW so I can play them again.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Yeah, stop playing games you like.

If you want to play Cod, then deal with it. Otherwise, gtfo.

[quote user="Fire mar bill"]

Stop whining and play a different game. There are other great games out there besides call of duty,nothing is gonna be done about the hacking in any of the call of duty games besides black ops. Besides how many more threads do we need on this topic already,there's already atleast well over a 100 of them already.

[/quote]

Lol. What an absolutely retarded and asinine solution.

[quote user="Manhandler"][quote user="Fire mar bill"]Stop whining and play a different game[/quote]Lol. What an absolutely retarded and asinine solution.[/quote]I disagree. I like pizza. Yet the pizza place by my house always gives me this greasy slop and when you pick it up the cheese slides right off. Should I keep complaining, ordering from them, and being disappointed? Or should I stop wasting my effort and order from somewhere else, which actually has better pizza to begin with?

What if you like the pizza but some stupid *** keeps putting his pubes in it?

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

[quote user="Manhandler"][quote user="Fire mar bill"]Stop whining and play a different game[/quote]Lol. What an absolutely retarded and asinine solution.[/quote]I disagree. I like pizza. Yet the pizza place by my house always gives me this greasy slop and when you pick it up the cheese slides right off. Should I keep complaining, ordering from them, and being disappointed? Or should I stop wasting my effort and order from somewhere else, which actually has better pizza to begin with?

[/quote]

That analogy doesn't really fit here. If the OP were to just stop and play a different game, it would be like if he likes pizza and he keeps ordering pizza from this one specific place. This pizza is delicious, but a new cook came in and this new cook spits on his pizza every time. Is he supposed to just keep his mouth closed and order from somewhere else? No, that wouldn't be right and that is just incredibly dumb.

EDIT: Basically what Elite just said.