STOP PRESS!! Original Crysis coming to 360?

If you are like me and thought the 360 would simply burst into flames just standing next to this game you're in for a surprise:

http://kotaku.com/5817371/rumor-crysis-bound-for-xbox-360

anyone excited?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Meh, I never really saw anything in it to begin with.

Not really no. (Excitement) It will not be the same as it was on the PC platform just a toned down optimized version. (no trolling intended just the truth. As I have Crysis 2 for xbox 360)

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Not hyped ; i'd rather a 3rd.

Meh don't care for the series.

If it comes, it will be $20 i am sure.. it is an old game. But i wont be picking it up.

It won't be 20 dollars more like 30 or 40.

I really enjoyed Crysis 2 and liked the look of the first game with its free-roaming island. However I do not game on the PC, so did not have the chance to play it. This will be a rental, but a good one at that.

it is going to have to be toned down a lot to run on the 360. My test will be can I replicate the scene from Predator by cutting down the jungle with a mini-gun.

[quote user="voteDC"]

it is going to have to be toned down a lot to run on the 360. My test will be can I replicate the scene from Predator by cutting down the jungle with a mini-gun.

[/quote]
True. But Crysis 2 looked brilliant on the 360.

GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!!!!!

[quote user="The Resistance"]
True. But Crysis 2 looked brilliant on the 360.

GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!!!!!

[/quote]It looked very good but in the original Crysis the jungles were completely destructible.

I'd grab the mini-gun and pretend I was Mac just after Blaine had been killed.

I will be very impressed if Crytek can optimise the engine to let me do that on the 360.