STOP POSTING DUPLICATES

Seriously, You can see the entire post history, and your already posting so many forums about the same topics. Come on now. You don't even need the search button.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was thinking the same thing, they don't even have 2 pages to look through.........I love humans

Seriously, You can see the entire post history, and your already posting so many forums about the same topics. Come on now. You don't even need the search button.

No

People have been posting the same stuff since the beginning of time, its never going to change.Your just wasting more space with your tears

They need to implement some stickys for the obvious topics like campaign, weapons, maps etc.

[quote user="Alan Gamble"]

[/quote]

somebody posted this subject last week,come on now

am i missing something?

I think a lot of it is merely filling up the new forums.

Who wants an empty forum? And why is it a big deal?

hi my gamertag is thewrathofpat

i have been out with friends all last night and i have had a younger cousin here whos under age at my hse playing on my xbox acc and now wen i returned home it says my acc has been suspended ?? whats going on ?? what has he done to my acc ??? ive been talking to monica yesterday on from your support team ref : 1177129588 and she said you might be able to help me find out whats happending ?? i also have a problem bcos i dont remember my hotmail acc detials i,e the address and the password bcos its on my acc but obs im suspended now and i cant see it, i dont use that acc i only changed it from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** in hope of requiring the new maps for blackops bcos it said i was in the wrong region ?? ohh dearrr this is a right pain in da neck now im really fed up now, if poss can u send the details of whats happended to my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** hotmail acc or let me know on here asap so i see what the hell he has done for this to happend,

thanks

pat

sounds like someone has been cheating pat and they got caught 

also if you can you should edit out your e mail address