Stolen Fifa 11 --- URGENT!

So my buddy and I both own copies of Fifa 11, I had mine before he recently got his. Mine never gave me any problems and I know fairly well how my disc looks. We used to play my fifa, but I came back one day and put what I thought was my game in, but it wouldn't even load. I took a close look at the disc and recognized it wasn't mine, but wanting no conflict because I had no proof, I let the matter go and we began using his copy. However today, I noticed that on his game manual, a spot of paper was missing on the front cover, and the same spot of paper was stuck to the defective game, implying that the defective game was his just as i had suspected. I checked the other fifa copy and recognized it to be mine (it has a distinct set of cracks around the middle circle). I plan on switching the copies back and having mine, but i know this will lead to a lot of problems. Is there any way, like serial numbers or whatnot that can help me prove my fifa copy? If there is no way then I will go ahead and switch them. HELP PLEASE AND THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

buy a game at gamestop. switch discs, return. tada, problem solved

At the end it's just a disc, game whatever you want to call it....the real thing is now you know who you around with....take care of your stuff!!!!!

Good advice. I guess I was a bit careless cos I didn't think they were capable of that. But the best lesson learned is the one that happens to you, so I guess i've learnt my lesson. Thanx!

Deeper always be extrmely careful with your stuff even when they are your buddies! also Under no circumstance I'm suggesting you fight your friend I am however telling you to set boundaries and never allow anyone to walk over you.

Thanx folks, I just got a copy from amazon. And as McWaters just said, I'm gonna pick my friends a lot more wisely.

Well, if he hates you then he probably will never admit that he stole it...unfortunately.  Don't worry, the fact that you confronted him about it says a lot about your character, and when he attacked you, it said a lot of his.  You might just want to get a used copy...meanwhile he will always know that you are a better person.  Pick your friends wisely!

Dude cdfixer if your in the uk have fixed a couple of my games in the past and its about 4 quid worth a try if the defective disc is scratched etc

Just punch him in the face or kick him in the groin, don't let him push you around. You let one guy take advantage of you and you will get the rep of a punk. Fight him, even if you lose you keep your dignity and your self respect.

whould of well done him in me like!

We are not tight buddies or anything, more like he hates me (as I just discovered today after he attacked me). I did decide to confront him and needless to say it went badly and he refused to listen and attacked me later today about an unrelated incident. I have just decided it's not worth it so i will probably just get a new copy. It sucks and hurts a lot but I will just let it go.