Stinger-wth?

How do i use that thing?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It's an anti air weapon, it won't lock onto ground vehicles. Aim at a plane, helo or MAV (Recon scout UAV thingy), wait till the beeping becomes a constant tone and the word lock flashes then fire.

-

It's worth waiting a couple seconds after getting lock to see if they'll panic fire their flares, you then have to lock on again. Even without ammo you can still lock on so if you run out of ammo and can't find anymore lock on anyway, they'll run or fire flares giving someone else a chance to take them down.

ahh,anti-air only,thats why it didnt work when i tried it...Thanks!

[quote user="Waykam"]

It's an anti air weapon, it won't lock onto ground vehicles. Aim at a plane, helo or MAV (Recon scout UAV thingy), wait till the beeping becomes a constant tone and the word lock flashes then fire.

-

It's worth waiting a couple seconds after getting lock to see if they'll panic fire their flares, you then have to lock on again. Even without ammo you can still lock on so if you run out of ammo and can't find anymore lock on anyway, they'll run or fire flares giving someone else a chance to take them down.

[/quote]

Hey, those are some good tips! I will remember them when I start messing with the stinger!