Still playing????

How many of us still playing the game. I average 25-35 friends on a night and 5 or less are running GoW3. So I was wondering how many of us still play the game. I've been away since MW3 came out. Might put it back in 2nite.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i still play most nites hardly touched mw3 (because borrowed to friend and hes yet to get thou campaign cos he keeps playing gears) and althou i love skyrim i keep putting in gears still alot of people playing this online and prob always will be as gears has its own special community

I played gears 2 from release all in to retirement into gears 3 will probably be the same. as the call of duty franchise is too casual and easy for me to be interested. I still have enough friends that player gears to rock a full party everyday.  might pick up battlefield 3 though since I liked the ones before it.

I'm still playing it a lot. MW3 gets old real fast and I have to take breaks between it. Gears is my main game. Add me if you wanna play.

My friends are so hooked on it that if I try to play something else they ridicule me until I come back to Gears. :p I'll play it a bit more but I'd like rage or skyrim next.

The weekend events are a great way to keep me coming back and I always enjoy playing Horde with my wife

I haven't played since the first dlc pack came out.

I haven't played much lately. Only 9 new maps with release got old quick and they are just now releasing more. Maybe I will play more in the future but they need better maps.

Plus, Epic removing Guardian was a big turn off!

@Lord Dirt how is skylanders?

I haven't really been playing since SR3 came out but I'm almost done with SR3

I stopped playing since the end of oct but now I have been playing it again

it's a nice break from call of duty

I'll pop it in again probably when Raam's DLC comes out.  It's pointless for me to try to get my wings when I know I won't get very many onyx medals