still playing but need more content

Ive played the hell out of this game ,just need the last 2 cheevos ,slowing working thru insanity at mo but after i have done that and all MP gold ,what else?

seen two endings for myself and there is nothing to look forward too? A shepard clone maybe? twin brother? Or just Bioware staff making excuses!

At least give us loads of new maps on MP!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Well, you're in luck, which you probably know by now. Mass Effect 3: Leviathan will be out in three days.

I want some more content in multiplayer. When are we gonna get the MP Protheon's. Come on Bioware give them up. I'd even settle for a collector.

Personally i want more SP, but that's me.

Downloaded 'Firefight' just yesterday and it features a fine suite of predominately Cerberus weapons for your Single Player Campaign, I'm still trying to find that other Electrical Weapon that's included with it, for 160 mspoints it atleast guarantees that the select weapons are at your disposal, THIS is what a Spectre Pack should look like.  Tuesday's coming DLC looks to be promising and "more content" is certainly on the way...:-)

I also think the double points weekend idea would be nice.

Play the Kindoms of Amular: Reckoning Demo only takes 20 minute GIVES you an exclusive game changer weapon, I used the Chakram Launcher all the way through my Insanity mode..

[quote user="BAD 2020"]

I also think the double points weekend idea would be nice.

[/quote]Lmao double points, What about a credit bonus on Full extraction instead of 1500 xp 1500 credit$

1500 credits isnt enough to do squat with. Double credits weekend would be cooler. Include the challenge to have personal: earn 1,000,000 credits. Community: earn 500,000,000 credits. Now that would be sweet.

[quote user="BAD 2020"]

I want some more content in multiplayer. When are we gonna get the MP Protheon's. Come on Bioware give them up. I'd even settle for a collector.

[/quote]

While I am VERY thankful for all the free co-op horde mode dlc they have released including maps, characters, weapons and equipment, I am also ready for some more co-op horde mode dlc. 

I think they must be making enough cake$$$ off the free dlc to want to keep putting more of it out.   Eventually they'll have to introduce something other than more maps, weapons & classes.   So slightly different co-op modes and more detailed co-op missions (as has been rumored) seems likely.

I for one like the idea - though I don't know if the 360 could handle it - of setting a map to specific enemy types and just going crazy with 100 husks (or something more challenging) per wave - with a time limit to finish each wave.