Still need info...

Ok, so my Account is listed as an "Adult" Account, but it still treats me like a Child, for example, i try to download Borderlands off of Xbox.com, it says i cannot download this due to Age restrictions, so i go to Grabbed By The Ghoulies, and i get the same notice, can you please explain why? and i tried downloading via my Xbox Console, but it says that content is not available in my region (i live in Japan) any and all information related to my issue would be greatly appreciated

-Okamiden15  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

If your age is under 17 in your account settings then it doesn't matter if you're an "Adult" or not. There are two ways to fix this.

1. Wait till you're 17

2. Create a new account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I understand that for Borderlands, but why the other game? The service let me download a more explicit game before, why not a slightly childs game? (The other game was Alice Madness Returns)

Sorry this didn't help.

I tried again on the console and it started downloading, thank you for your help kind sir :)

Sorry this didn't help.