Still Killing with 1% HEALTH???

On of the most annoying things in this game is getting knocked off by the walking wounded.  If you can suffer a slow death die from a FLAMETHROWER without medical attention in NAM, how come players are still killing with 1,3,5, or 10% health left?  Let's agree on a percentage, say 25% or less, and you start to bleed out and die UNLESS you get a medkit.  If the medic gets to you too late he can still revive you just like NAM so easy on the nerd rage.   

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The health you see is what they have after the gun fight you had with them. The winner sometimes depends on the lag in the game.

Well it is a game and all.  It is annoying to see that someone killed you with 1% health, but the reality is in games like this it will always happen.  I find it a lot more annoying to get killed by kiddies hiding in bushes with the M95.

yeah and it is more annoying when you die and see that they have 0% left. had that happen a few times.

two solid body shots with the Garand will leave between 0% and 3% health. It rounds down, they actually have a 0.5% health. I know all about leaving 'zombies' behind. Aim for the head?

Because they can.

/thread

[quote user="SchizoCallous"]

yeah and it is more annoying when you die and see that they have 0% left. had that happen a few times.

[/quote]

Sometimes that happens when the player is wearing Body Armour, due to the extra 25% health that's not displayed in the killcam health meter. But sometimes it's just random, the guy might have magnum or EXPL MK2 in slot 2 and will be still walking around with 0% health.

I used to get this all of the time using the SVU sniper rifle with ACOG and running around.

an m95 to the chest should be a OHK, dont see me complaining about it.

[quote user="SchizoCallous"]

[/quote]

when BC2 was first released, this was brought up a few times on the Official Forums at Battlefield.com. All this means is the player had less than 0% health when he killed you. The game will not tell you exactly what the player had.

I'm a firm believer game developers should be reduced to around %10 percent of their bodily function in order to correctly code damage into a game especially when playing on a so-called hardcore mode. If they want to quantify damage I think it's only fair. It gets ridiculous when people are killing with ~10% health.  At that point they should be incapacitated and waiting on a medic.