Still have textures problems

Is Rockstar going to fix this problem because after i just install the "install" disk to my HDD and not install disk 2 "Play" disk I still have textures looking all blurry and fuzzy. I am not mad or anything i am just wondering if Rockstar is planning on fixing this i'm sure they will.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I'm glad you said something.  I was worried that I was the only person experiencing this problem.  I think it's just part of the game man.  Textures and aliases aren't looking good for images that are distant.  The graphics are amazing up close, but for distant objects, the textures don't look very well.

Just curious.. What type of Xbox'x do you all have? I have the older version with 250gb hard drive and seem to be having a horrible time driving. I was told that possibly saving the game to a usb drive would solve the issue?

I have a slim 250 GB xbox

It's due to the xbox's inability for optimized asset streaming. I don't know if Rockstar can patch this or if this is something that xbox owners will have to deal with. Maybe they can fix it for GTAO. No idea yet.

[quote user="Sparten12"]

Is Rockstar going to fix this problem because after i just install the "install" disk to my HDD and not install disk 2 "Play" disk I still have textures looking all blurry and fuzzy. I am not mad or anything i am just wondering if Rockstar is planning on fixing this i'm sure they will.

[/quote]

Set your display output to 720p (GTA V's native mode), mines looked horrible in 1080p and on 720p seemed to clear MOST of it up.  At first I though the graphics lack, but once immersed you realise they're astonishingly good overall.