Still counting on Onyx Medals?

On one of my Onyx medals the counter still goes up.  If I hit the required number a second time do I get the EXP all over again?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

No idea. I'm about 3/5 of the way to getting fortification master again. Be nice if you do get some XP again but I doubt it.

I figure that the counter is like the Gears 2 Xp bar when you hit level 100: It will probably just fill up and then do nothing once full.

It then gets a number under it on the medals page but I am unsure if you get exp again

yes you get the exp again.

You dont' get xP again, just a number under your medal in the Medals page. I tested it out today. I wonder if there's a limit on it though or if you unlock something like a different medal at a certain number like 10 or so??

[quote user="I Catatonic I"]

You dont' get xP again, just a number under your medal in the Medals page. I tested it out today. I wonder if there's a limit on it though or if you unlock something like a different medal at a certain number like 10 or so??

[/quote]i haven't done it myself but it's been confirmed by lots of people that you do get it again. [whisper][whisper[