Sticks and Stones Hawk

Everyone knows it's a bit of a PITA when the final seconds of a game of Sticks and Stones is coming towards you and you're holding the first place spot by a few hundred and a hawk hits you in the back. Score-0.

Would it be a fair compromise for the score to maybe be cut by 1/4 or 1/2?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thats part of the excitement of the mode. Anytime you can get bankrupted. Keep it that way.

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

Thats part of the excitement of the mode. Anytime you can get bankrupted. Keep it that way.

[/quote]

That ^

Thats why I try to avoid being near anyone when im in first since you show up gold on the minimap everyone knows who to hawk. but like the others say thats the fun of the game I sweat bullets those last few seconds.

It's so annoying when this happens but that is what makes the gametype exciting. I love being way ahead of everyone else and there is like 30 seconds left, the feeling of nervousness and excitement makes it fun. I don't hide either, I like to get right out in the middle of it and watch the tomahawks fly by, it is great fun. Who really cars if you get bankrupt at the end? It's not real money lol

So is it possible to hook up with friends in the wager type matches for somewhat of a grudgematch?

You can, just get a party of up to 6 and start the same way you would any other public game. Only thing is, if you have less than 6 it will find some randoms as these games cannot be started with any less (or so i was when i used to play)

That sounds good. I just assumed it wouldnt allow parties because of the chance of boosting.

They countered any boosting Ol guy because you dont get anything but money, and in normal matches, its not enough to make it worth the silliness.

My friends and I love to play wages together. Its so frustrating to be bankrupted by your friends, but ssssssoooooo satisfying to pay them back and hear them squeal.

You can only have friends join in the low ante wager matches to prevent boosting. The higher wager matches match you with randoms.

The best part of wager matches is the fact that you have a chance to change the game in the very last second. I was in a high ante match and we had all been tomahawked in the last minute so there was literally one kill in it. One guy was running around knifing trying to get points, i was firing down crossbow bolts and we were all throwing hawks - it was a mental scramble for the top!! ive had more fun in this gamemode than in any other and i think its far from broken the way it is.