steering wheel sitting

Looking around to purchase a wheel but was wondering what is the best around...  Any sugestions or should I stick to my controller pad... Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

The best one I have used is the Microsoft FF wheel. Only problem is they no longer make them. The only place I have found any is online auctions and such. Now the MadCatz Xbox 360 Steering Wheel that Gamestop sells is not that bad. It has a return spring to center the wheel and a shift lever to the side of the wheel. I just never got the feel for it after my force feed back wheel.

Fanatec is the best for xbox, but since its your first wheel you should go with something cheaper.

make sure your your going to like it. as fyerball said the MS is a good wheel if they still sold them

I probably would have got another one instead of my CSR. but now that I have one I would'nt go

back to the MS wheel.

the main thing if you buy one stick with it ,as I've before there is a bit of a learning curve.

If you're looking for the best wheel available for the 360, regardless of price, there's really only one place to look.

I say stay with the controller man. This Silver controller feels great, so responsive.

[quote user="Trippul G"]

If you're looking for the best wheel available for the 360, regardless of price, there's really only one place to look.

[/quote]

Absolutely true.

You may not be faster with a wheel (with the exception of ovals), but IMHO it is a lot more fun.  Plus the new CSR has ACL (auto-clutch) so you don't have to press the paddle shifter and the clutch button at the same time.

[quote user="EZT Shotgunz"]

[quote user="Trippul G"]

[/quote]

Absolutely true.

You may not be faster with a wheel (with the exception of ovals), but IMHO it is a lot more fun.  Plus the new CSR has ACL (auto-clutch) so you don't have to press the paddle shifter and the clutch button at the same time.

[/quote]

Hows that new firmware working out for you? I have'nt loaded it yet, I've heard complants about the

center spring strenght.

Can't help you with the firmware.  I have a GT2.

My bad, I misunderstood and thought you had a CSR, Thanks anyway.