status should be more rewarding!

I'm saying is if you actually own the games and put in achievements then ya should get something special.  Only players that have a ton of BF games.  Like a secret character of vets only or something like that.  Us that keep buying BF games should be outlined and marked and maybe look awesome in a different skin then the rest!  Just saying!  Doubt it happens!  Fans should be rewarded more.  But has to be a legit fan.  Not some random calling EA for vet stats.  Has to register maybe 50 kills per game?  Just to show ya had it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I rock the veteran weapon.

Really OP, really?

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]

Thank you all for ruining my buzz!  I said the people that had the game the most!  Deserves more!  Not your lame 1 weapon crap!  I'm talking players that have 3-5 games already deserve a little extra credit.  Not talking ground breaking weapons.  Talking maybe elite clothes at the minimum!  Mod had to come racing in and spoil my Miller time!  Nothing fails around here!

[/quote]

Oh I get it, you think your entitled to stuff. You ain't entitled to jack! You play the game they give you. If you don;t like it then don't buy it. 

You know I only played like 2 battlefield games but have a vet rank of 15 so yeah there would be nothing wrong with this rewards system.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I would say a special skin would be good but there should be a certain veteran rank for it because people can easily get veteran ranks with battlefield hereos now. I say a veteran rank of 5 or 6 would be good because heaps of people have a veteran rank of at least 1. I think a skin that makes a soldier look like he's been in the war.

Like a fancy lads hat? A pirate cap perhaps? Yea I'm with ya. I'd rock one if those Napoleon hats

That would be cool

I always go with the green camo. Does not matter if it is a winter or summer map.

But i came from rainbowsix, and liked that could sort of dress like we wanted, there

Its clothes.  Whom ever buys a lot of BF games looks more special then the rest.  The wardrobe carries over while getting more each game then casual players.  Thats it.  Nothing more.  But each game more clothes but all clothes carries over from here on out.  So each game has a out fit or 2 that carries over to each game for vets!

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]Has to register maybe 50 kills per game?  Just to show ya had it?

[/quote]

Soooooo..... You want the chopper wh@res to get a bonus ?

Thank you all for ruining my buzz!  I said the people that had the game the most!  Deserves more!  Not your lame 1 weapon crap!  I'm talking players that have 3-5 games already deserve a little extra credit.  Not talking ground breaking weapons.  Talking maybe elite clothes at the minimum!  Mod had to come racing in and spoil my Miller time!  Nothing fails around here!