Status of Carmine's Survival?

Posted this same thread in the Gears forum, have yet to get a result. Up to about a few months ago, I thought Carmine's ultimate fate was looking to be swaying heavily on the 'survival' end of the spectrum. I could have sworn someone posted a link that had Cliff state begrudgingly that Carmine would live. Yet I've been searching around Google and can't find that confirmation. Does anybody have the proof or have I just been going off of some article I misinterpreted? So if you know where the proof is, could you please link it? Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Come back on September 20th

Found it. Thanks for helping :P

I hope he lives because he looks like a badass.. Although I hope it is a tie because they said they would kill Baird :D

I hate that they had a vote, kinda.  Now I know he's goign to survive instead of wondering.

so he is going to live? that's cool, but i wish they would've left it up in the air until the game launched, give us a bit of anticipation about his fate until the end of the game when he stands with marcus and the team.

I want death. Why ruin something that has worked for two other games.

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

[/quote]

You're making it seem as if Epic had a part in it.

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

[/quote]

May have happened in the other two games, but I don't think it "worked"

I was pretty pissed off when Ben was killed in Gears 2. Especially HOW he was killed. It was pretty lame.

They could always of lied about the results. Heck they may go ahead and just kill him. I would if i were them.