Status Code: d0000221

Status Code: d000221 This feature is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. I get this message any time i try to download a demo and when i try to download updates for some games. Can someone tell me what this is please.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 92 Applies to:

Hey there Gambit! This thread is pretty old. Go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to your specific issue. Thanks! ^_^

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Im getting this code now and my connectivity has been on point in the days prior, even running the test everything is a go so there has to be something else!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys this code usually has something to do with the Live connectivity and your wireless router settings. Run a connection test by going to Guide/Settings/Network Settings/<my-network>/Test Xbox Live Connection. If this ends with an "!" and a description of "You may connect to Xbox Live but may experience some limitations..." select the "More Info" and verify that it is a NAT error. You will need to know how to log into the Adminstrator functions of your router as well. See your router's user manual for that information. Go to www.PortForward.com and check your router's port settings. Make sure they match the recommended port settings for Xbox. The run the Live test again, and you should be good to go from there.

Sorry this didn't help.

I too, wouldn't mind knowing the answer to this. I also seem to be getting the same error code sometimes when checking my friends list, a current party I'm in (if applicable), or even checking my messages. It's really frustrating.

Sorry this didn't help.