status code: C101A41F

I looked for it in the error code search engine but no luck maybe someone can tell me why I cant rent the movie Now you see me... be back on in three or so hours for an answer.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there YOURMASTER,

Sorry to hear you're running into that error code.

A little more detail in your situation may help us better understand what's happening.

1. What movie are you trying to rent?
  2. HD or SD
  3. Streaming or Download?
  4. Where are you trying to rent it from when you get that error?
  5. What step in the rental process do you get that error?

I've done some digging on that code and there are a few things that were reported to work for other people in the past:

[quote]

Make sure that the date, time, timezone and region are all correct for your computer. Even off by 5 minutes can cause this kind of issue
[/quote] 

[quote] 

If you just recently signed up for a new Windows Live ID - You also need to make sure that you've validated the email address used for your Windows Live ID - You should have received an email from the Windows Live Account system with a validation link. If you didn't then you need to go to account.live.com and log into the system and have it send you the validation email[/quote]

[quote]
Add a Payment Option to your Xbox Live Account
[/quote] 

Please let us know how those suggestions work for you and the answer to those questions and we'll work from there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.