Status Code 807B01F4

hey wats up guys i signed into live about a couple hrs ago and i've been getting this code whenever i try to download or purchase something on the marketplace. i tried the sticky page but i could not find a solution. If there is someone that can help i would appreciate it thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

same problem here .no marketplace i have cleaned the cache and whatever else i can do .what gets me is that i cant even play any of my older titles says they need to update and then it wont let them .

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try to delete your profile (profile only, not items!), clear system cache, restart console, recover your profile.

Sorry this didn't help.

Mister Gwyther... your "solutions" DONT WORK... I have tried EVERYTHING you have suggested.. even your sticky.. and guess what. I get eh same Status Code: 807B01F4

not trying to sound like a troll, but this is incredible frustrating, now that I have deleted my xbox live profile I cant really connect to live. and whenever I recover it, its corrupted. so thanks a ton, from the bottom of my heart. im just going to buy my game in a retail store now. honestly its more practical than downloading to console, then waiting hours. to be able to do anything.  

Sorry this didn't help.

I have been having this issue since I bought the Xbox a couple of week. In the Marketplace I get the list of games and demos available but any time I try to get more info on any of them or cue them for download  I get the above error.  But the Featured Games seem to work, game updates download ok and as far as I can tell my account is in good standing.

I have read and tried all related posts and suggestions on this and no luck so far.

Someone somewhere mentioned that this could be caused by Firewall settings but did not go into detail on how to check or fix that.

Sorry this didn't help.

We have a thread going on this right now: forums.xbox.com/.../83205.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.