Status code: 807B01F4

so everytime i try to download anything on the game marketplace on my xbox, i always get this mssg
'Xbox LIVE Marketplace
Can't retrieve information from Xbox LIVE. Please try again later.
Status code: 807B01F4'

ive cleared my cache so that isnt the problem.  i tried downloading free stuff just to see if it'd work, thats when i noticed the problem. ive been able to download dlc's from the game on mass effect, directly from the game. theres an option where you can click on downloadable content on its main menu, so i did that for its free dlc's & it worked fine, but ive never tried from the game marketplace before. & when i did, well. yea..

ive read some things saying clear your cache & stuff like that? or create a new account..ummm. no. gonna have microsoft points to spend on my account &  achievements. so im not just going to create a new account because thats not the problem. a lot of people have had the same issue from searches too but i havent found many answers. my internet kind of sucks for live but i dont think thts the issue. because thru games i can buy dlc's & they download fine as i said before. i can get on xbox live & play games..occasionally, when my internet isnt being totally lame..hughsnet LIES. but anyway. i dont have xbox live gold anymore. just basic live. but i want to know if you can go on xbox.com & purchase a game via micropoints, cash, whatever. & if your xbox will download it next time you turn it on like it says it will on the marketplace.xbox.com website? or anything like that. because resident evil 4 is coming out for xbox this month & its only available thru the game marketplace..& being a huge RE fan...I NEED IT ON MY XBOX :)) cuz i dont like playing it on the wii so much..& i dont even touch my ps2 anymore.either that, or if anyone has found a solution. ive talked to people thru the xpert support thing & two of them have said that it is probly a billing issue? that my account may have a hold on it for whatever reason. said i guess xbox does that for no apparent reason from time to time. i dont have any sort of credit card or anything on my billing information. just my address. ive never had microsoft points before. ive only ever downloaded free content. but could that really be the issue?

would greatlyyy appreciate a helpful answerr

There seems to be a server problem on xbox according to my research on that code.  Just give it some time and then try again later.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating
if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

its done this for a month. so i dont really think its a 'wait it out' kind of problem.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You should try giving support a call then to see if they can help.  1-800-4MY-XBOX in North America.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating
if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there! I have a stickied post going on this error code. Please check it out, try any suggestions you find there, and if you still have this issue, post there. Please read the first post for what information is needed. Thanks! forums.xbox.com/.../83205.aspx

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated February 25, 2023 Views 657 Applies to: