Status code: 807B01F4

Hey! ive been trying for 3 months now to renew my xbox live account but everytime i try i get an error code like this.. Status code: 807B01f4 Please try again Later.

This happens every time i get to the point where i you have to press confirm and when i do it shows that error Above. Please all that resetting Hard drive deleting account

restarting stuff do not work Please Fix this Problem Xbox my friends have PS3"s and they don't have those problems, this is money you all are losing. Thanks! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hey there,

The code your receiving 807B01F4 is going to end up with a phone call to your ISP (internet service provider). The modem or firewall protocols are blocking Xbox marketplace purchases. It can be corrected by changing the port forwarding for NAT or by getting a different router and or modem that does not use HTTP inspection.

Another suggestion is to purchase your gold subscription right here on the website. If you are successful in purchasing it on line then all you have to do is download your profile on the console and then you will be done.

Hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have this problem to! (almoste) I got this error code wen I bought my gold membership! And what she above says has never hapend for me, I have bought games on the xbox market without problems until now after this gold...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.