Status code: 803c009

I'm seeing everyone is having this same issue with their purchases as well. Does anybody know if we'll get a refund on these purchases or did everyone just get swindled out of their money?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If you get on chat with support you can request a refund.  They take you through tons of steps that you have probably already gone through, but typically are able to offer a refund if there is an actual problem.

I am becoming a pro at deleting my media rights database or whatever and refreshing my cache, updating my purchase history and restarting my console.

Each time they walk me through the steps before they offer a refund even though I tell them I did it before I got on chat with them...

I have probably been refunded 6 times for screw ups in the past month.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi MARQZ81,

Sorry to hear about that frustration. Can you let us know if you're still receiving the same error and with which content it occurs with? Are you able to watch it successfully now?

If so, is this when trying to stream the content? How about if you attempt to download it and view it that way?

Let us know!

Sorry this didn't help.

All i know is it's being worked on, but i think everyone should get a refund and watch their purchases for free.

Sorry this didn't help.