status code: 80153422

Hello I just got the error code. . . when I tried to eneter some MS points onto my account:

PR: USA - Los Angeles, California

AR: USA - Los Angeles, California

Content: 240 MS point cards ( I have two and both give me the same status code: 80153422

Error Code: "Can't download items.  Please try again later. Status code: 80153422"

Please help as these were new codes from in games that I just bought new!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Your points might have expired, check the back of your card, i'm pretty bummed because I bought a game that Congress with points and they were expired... 2 years ago.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey A 360 Friend! Sorry to hear you're having trouble, let's see what we can do about those MSP! First off, Addington's questions are a great start so make sure to reply to those along with a few more I've got for you, as long as you don't mind. :)

Can you also tell us what games you received these codes in? Have you tried redeeming them both on your console and on Xbox.com? Do you receive the same error code from both venues? Let us know those few more details and we'll work from there!

@Larriphi, as long as you're in the same region that shouldn't effect you! For help with your issue though, would you mind creating your own thread? That way we can help you and the OP here out individually. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

I am having the same problem and getting the same code. I bought the card when I was traveling out west and I live in the south would that matter at all?

Sorry this didn't help.

Do you have any issues with other prepaid cards, or just these ones? Have you tried redeeming the codes on the website? Are the cards from a different region than what your account is set up under?

Sorry this didn't help.