Status code: 80153410

I'm currently having problems purchasing items with my microsoft points. I can download free items just fine, but I can't purchase anything with my points. I just started having this problem a few days ago. I've contacted support, followed all the instructions they have given me, and even got an e-mail saying my account was banned, even though I can sign into everything just fine. I checked my billing information and it says I was refunded 9.99 dollars but my remaining balance is still zero dollars. If this was a mistake I would gladly pay the money just to have this resolved. Can anyone help me?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Greetings, BigEZ252! Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. I noticed you mentioned that you have received a notification that your account was banned. When did you receive this message and have you noticed any changes to your account since you initially posted on Monday? You may want to follow up with phone support about this issue, especially if you are seeing odd billing transactions. Let me know if you have any questions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you. I will do that.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.