Status code: 80153410

I have been trying to download From Dust for a while now and it just keeps on giving me that error code. So I then decided to call the support line, I then told her that I wasn't able to purchase content nor redeem my pre-paid codes. She then said that she would escalate the issue and that I could receive a call in a few hour or so. I finally got the call and the lady said that it was a problem with billing. I told her that I had removed my credit card a while back so, it obviously wasn't my doing. She said that she would remove my (suspension) from downloading content and redeeming codes.  She said that if I had any problems to call back. You can guess what I had to do later that day... I called back and this guy answered, I told him the whole problem. He said that he couldn't do anything and that I might have been hacked because I also told him that I had to recover my account twice in the same week. This didn't help my case at all and no I did not lie. He then asked for some information, he then said that I owed $15.98? Like I said before, I removed my credit card a while back. I asked if he could remove that amount because I am not going to pay for somebody elses purchases. Then he said he could do nothing and here I am now. Please help ASAP. P.S. I have been like this for about a month and half now. Oh yea, I forgot to mention that I can't go gold until it is removed (I hope it does) or it is payed (No way).

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

u thin that bad my xbox 360 live thin isnt working  it keeps telling me to crate i crate mine on this site an i cant play i even brought four years of online i should of bought a ps3

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.