Status Code: 80153410

Hello. I've recently been trying to download the SF Boost Gem Pack 4 for Street Fighter x Tekken, yet everytime I try I get a pop-up saying 'Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live. Please try again later. Status Code: 80153410'. It has been doing this since late Tuesday, and I have tried downloading the pack from the in-game store, the Marketplace, and the Xbox.com Marketplace.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Greetings, Captain Pyron! As a first step can I have you take a look at this page and let me know if it helps resolve the issue: support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-credit-card-authorization-failure ? Keep me posted! I'm here if you have any further questions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm having the same issue - I can't download any of the new add ons for sfxt except the free ones. I have been on the support chat and they think something is wrong with my account. I can download content for other games, can you? Is anyone else affected or is there something wrong my mine an captain pyrons accounts.

Sorry this didn't help.

Unfortunately, Darcy, that doesn't help in any way. I do not have a credit card or debit card linked to my account and I never have. Also, I chatted with Xbox Live Support and they said that there's nothing wrong with my account. My connection to Xbox Live is just fine as well. And as Croaky mentioned, I can download the free add-ons for SFxT but not the paid ones. It seems the only thing we can do at the moment is wait and try again another day.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Pyron! I'm sorry to hear that didn't help. I've been researching this error and I recommend contacting phone support for further help. They have a better insight into accounts/billing, so they'll be the best people to help with this particular issue. Let me how that goes, thanks!

Hey Croaky! If you have this same issue, please follow the same advice. If you have a different issue, please create a new thread in this forum detailing your issue. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I have spoken to Xbox support and my case has been escalated because they don't know what the problem is. It is the same issue as pyron - I can purchase any content except sfxt content. I got an email from Microsoft escalations team saying that the issue I am experiencing requires engagement of one of their product teams for further research, and that they can't give me any estimated time frame for resolution. It seems as though they have no idea what has happened or how to fix it. I'm just glad it happened over crappy sfxt gems and not something that I was really waiting for.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the update, Croaky811. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but glad to hear phone support was able to escalate the issue. Keep us posted. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Basically, Microsoft is incompetent when it comes to running an online marketplace.  They've borked your LIVE account and really the only thing you can do is start another one.  I wouldn't hold my breath with their phone support, either - they're not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Sorry this didn't help.

Still can't dl the new sf boost gem pack for sfxt. Is it just me or can other people not  dl this either? Have u been able to get it pyron? My so called escalated case seems to have disappeared down a black hole. If I have to start another account can I transfer my existing dlc and gamer points etc? This is unbelievably amateur! It makes me nervous that they have my credit card details when they can't even fix an error that is preventing me from buying stuff from them!! This is the company with a monopoly on operating systems - it really is not good enough. No wonder apple and android are kicking microsofts ***. Never thought I'd say this but thinking of abandoning Xbox and going to ps3 if this is not fixed real soon.

Sorry this didn't help.

No man its not just you too me 2 microsoft they siad they would escalate  i cant dl any other games i have 1600 points and if it dosent get fixed I'm gonna  leave xbox

Sorry this didn't help.

Xbox live fixed my account. Got the following email the other day

Dear Xbox LIVE Customer:

We have successfully removed the account lock from your Xbox LIVE account.  In order to ensure that your payment instruments work as expected, please ensure that the following troubleshooting steps have been completed:

1.) Sign into your Xbox Live account on www.xbox.com and change the contact email address you have on file so that it is different than your current Windows Live ID (The email you use to sign into your profile).

2.) While on Xbox.com, verify that the address and other information on file (such as your phone number) match the billing information associated with the payment instrument you are trying to add to your account.

Once those steps have been completed, you should be able to resume purchases on Xbox LIVE using valid payment instruments and points within 24 - 48 hours from this email.

If you have any concerns regarding this notice, you may either reply to this message or contact Xbox Customer Support directly using the information available at www.xbox.com/.../contact and reference the Service Request number above.

We thank you for your patience while this issue was resolved and appreciate your continued use of the Xbox LIVE service. See you online!

Sincerely,

The Xbox LIVE Escalations Team

Sorry this didn't help.