Status code 80153067 - When purchasing/can't dowload

So, I hear there are some marketplace problems. I get things happen, and I can wait If I know my issue is related to it.

I am an Xbox Live Gold Subscriber

I'm on my 6 Xbox 360, all RROD.. I finally got tired of having them send me back lemons, and I bought the new Slick Black one. It's working nicley. I'm informing everyone of this, because, I've put my time and money in with Microsoft.

I Just purchased Sacred 2 Fallen Angel. I went into Games on Demand, found it, used my credit card on the account to purchase it.

It said "Confirm Purchase" like it always does. Then it hung up and gave me the error :  Status code 80153067

Now here is the kicker, not only can I not download it, but I get an email in a few minutes confirming my purchase. So they took my money, and I am unable to download the game at this point.

So, what i'd like to know, is how to fix it. How do I download the game, is this issue related to the marketplace crash?

I also read on another thread that people were changing their Live ID, I don't think so. I've had my ID or email address for 12 years. I'm not kidding. I've had my hotmail email address for 12 years since very early on.

I have cleared my cache on the 360..
I've signed out signed in. turned off turned on. that sort of stuff.
When I go back to sacred 2 fallen angel - in the games on demand, it asks me to buy it again. It's not reconizing that I have purchased it. There is no way I'm going to confirm another purchase, i'd be out of my mind.

Someone please respond if something similar has happend to you, and Microsoft, please inform us, post here suggestions, or whether it is related to this marketplace outage so we can understand we just have to wait.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 46 Applies to:

If you purchased something, you can always redownload it from your purchase history. You can get more info and steps in our Downloading Sticky: forums.xbox.com/.../33.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.