Stats

CoOp mode should go into your stats and cout towards your ranking.  Sometimes I get so tired of PvP

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

This is nothing like Brink. Multiplayer should be completely seperate from things like co-op. Otherwise people just use co-op to reach a high level but they can't put up a fight in multiplayer. Especially if they go into your stats. You get people boosting their k/d all the time on co-op if that happened. Only reason it could be done with brink was because there was no k/d system and everything was just based on the points you get rather than the kills as well.

[quote user="StrikeSudden"]

CoOp mode should go into your stats and cout towards your ranking.  Sometimes I get so tired of PvP

[/quote]

I respectfully disagree with this idea.

Brink ha.  Rockstar does this and they keep both titles in the 10 for over a year.

I disagree.

I say they should have a lot more stats in BF3. Like How many vehicles you have destroyed. Amount of times you have committed suicide. Things like that...

Thats an interesting idea.

[quote user="BoXie01"]

I disagree.

I say they should have a lot more stats in BF3. Like How many vehicles you have destroyed. Amount of times you have committed suicide. Things like that...

[/quote]

This isn't a bad idea at all.