STATS STATS STATS

I could give a rip about stats. They support no team play.   With the amount of xboxs banned daily  stats mean nothing.  Got good stats.. HMMMMM?  Makes you wonder.

No stat for holding up for your team and suppression fire while you tell them to go ahead and plant.

Let me mess them up some more BANZI !!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There are stats for team and squad... just sayin...

On the behalf of the majority of the BFBC2 community here, I would like to say, umad?

As I mentioned before, the game encourages team play so much that they throw points at you by the fistful. Heal a teammate, spot an enemy, repair a vehicle? Here are the keys to the Mack truck filled with points in it.

You say you help your squad a lot. I don't see it in your stats. I have almost double your points and yet played 72 hours less then you.

I don't go on about my stats cos they aint that good,since this was my first ever online game way back when i got it.I know my BF3 stats will be much better cos im a much better player now,but i wont use them to argue with people.If people got good stats i say let em show off about them,just dont tell someone they're opinion is BS just cos they got worse stats than you.Some people not got as much time to put into being a super soldier with a thousand hours and 2.00 k/d.

Why is it that everyone who says stats don't matter have terrible stats? One must ponder this question...

It's pretty obvious to me you don't do hardly anything for your team when you've played over 1000 games and only have 35 Ace Pins.

[quote user="StrikeSudden"]

No stat for holding up for your team and suppression fire while you tell them to go ahead and plant.[/quote]

And how exactly is letting your teammates plant the bomb while you sit back and get kills "holding up your team"? That sounds like letting them do all the dirty work while you sit back and protect your negative K/D. What a team player.

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

On the behalf of the majority of the BFBC2 community here, I would like to say, umad?

[/quote]

Yeah, he is bitter and has been carrying on, very troll like for days about stats and hardcore.  This is exactly what his problem is, he has no friends to play with and gets owned.  My team and I.....we all have our "I'm the first one in moment" where we can count on each other to go after our specality. 

Fat Ninja Panda.....can't get a plant in....call in the FNP, he will find a way in and get the plant.  Best heli drop pilot i play with too.

Kayokak....Mr on the spot....need a heal, he's there, need to get picked up, he's there, need a chopper traced, he's there, need some ammo...you get the idea. 

Rancid...tank team mate superior

Preacher ....a nose for enemies, always lets you know where they are.

Myself...well, the guys we're having a laugh at me last night, was out of tank mine, out of tracer darts, out of ammo for my x-m8....drilled a tank to death and then got a tripple kill with my drill.  This type of play allows team mates to get into postion, find and communicate enemy position. 

he's beyond bitter

Soooooooooooooooooooooo WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Dam who cares i guess you thank you all are gods bfbc2 players of the world.talk about something other then your stats your stats are not really all that....LMO

No team stats?

You have a lot more playtime than me, but I've done more team support actions. I think the stats say plenty about teamwork.

I still think there is a lack of teamplay on BFBC2. But the points do help a bit to resolve this issue.

@ Taste, not at all, just a mere shout out that many people do play as a team and excell when they do.  we played again last night, 6 deep, one 4 man, one 2 man, got gold squad for 2 hours straight by working with and for each other.  I'm merely calling out the op for his erratic posting and his attempts at making on topic threads.

There are many way more skilled than I and my friends in BC2, as a matter of fact, the last time I looked at the leaderboards, there were some 11,000 ahead of me