Stasis Mastery Help?

Hey,

I'm having a problem unlocking the stasis mastery achievement, I have used stasis well over 75 times on enemies, i have counted the times it said enemy in stasis after i used the attack. I'm on a second playthrough with the same character and the achievement still has not unlocked, all the other biotic achievements unlocked with no problem. Is this a glitch? is there anything i can do about it?

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

When you say that you've used it 75 times, was that Shepard actually using it or one of your squadmates?  Shepard has to be the one who uses it, can't remember which class has the power though, I always play as a Soldier and only used those other classes for the achievements.  Pinnacle Station (DLC) comes in handy for spamming the achievements...:-)

The player classes that have the power are Adepts and Sentinels. However I only find it useful if I play as an Adept because if you level up the Bastion specialization, you are able to hurt enemies in Stasis.

[quote user="voteDC"]

The player classes that have the power are Adepts and Sentinels. However I only find it useful if I play as an Adept because if you level up the Bastion specialization, you are able to hurt enemies in Stasis.

[/quote]Sentinels can become Bastions as well.

Still does not change that I play as an Adept though.

Edit: Perhaps I wasn't clear on that.

Yea i (shepard) used stasis 75 times, well i u used it far more than 75 times and i made sure the enemy was in stasis. Possibly its a glitch in the game?

Thanks

It is possible that it is glitched but it is not one that I've ever come across. Perhaps create a completely new Shepard and try again that way.

You could always go to the pinacle station and use the ability there until you get the achievement.

Yeah but that would require playing Pinnacle Station :P

[quote user="voteDC"]

Yeah but that would require playing Pinnacle Station :P

[/quote] LoL

On topic: Try a new run w/ Adept or Sentinel class, maybe that'll help.