Starting zombies clan

Hey whats up gamers im looking to branch out a biHey whats up gamers im looking to branch out a bit in zombies for black ops 2 wanting players for grief. And can do survival,tranzit, easter eggs etc. only thing i ask is have a mic an must be decent no 15 downs bedore round 6 or stuff like that other than that hmu on my gamertag...... P.s. No age requirement just no squeaker.... Well if your a funny sounded squeaker maybe lol haha

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'll play with you guys. I'm good at farm, almost always the last one standing. Having to revive teammates and having people leave the match/new players is getting really old. I play pretty good, always lookin for fellow decent gamers. Send me a request if interested. I also play tranzit and survival on farm, reached 35 and 41, respectively.

I'm game. I'm a solid player. Love town, Tranzit, Destroying Die Rise. Make it into the 20's and 30's frequently.

I'd love to do this... I got an HD PVR, anybody else?

Well if you guys join IG everyone loves to play zombies just use this link and ill get you set up iconik-gaming.com/forum.php