Starting Tips?

Just downloaded game and wanted some input before starting. I wanted to get the DLC but should I wait til ive leveled up?... and is there an order to them? Anything I should be cautous of?(ie character build or quest order...etc...) Any tips would be great, Thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

It's better to get all the quest packs (Traitor's Keep and Understone) before starting a game due to game breaking bugs.

buy real estate when you can. keep houses fixed up so people will still pay you rent. as far as the DLC i only have traitors keep but iirc you can't even access it until about 3/4 of the way through the game

Don't rush, take your time with it.

dont go online and download the patch untill you have 20 million gold from doing the two controller gift glitch

Roll and shoot is the only thing you need to complete the game.

[quote user="tommyb9981"]

buy real estate when you can. keep houses fixed up so people will still pay you rent. as far as the DLC i only have traitors keep but iirc you can't even access it until about 3/4 of the way through the game

[/quote]To add to this post; make it a point to own at least two or three house in Brightwall before leaving the town by doing the jobs there for a while (about 5 - 10 minutes should be long enough).

I am around 10 Hours through the Game & the best advise I can currently give is to buy Bussiness rather than houses to start, as you do not have to keep on going back and reparing them it is just free money.