Starting a clan, need 2 co-leaders!

Hello, I want to start a clan.  I have an idea that starts with 3 people as equal leaders. I'm looking for respectable, dedicated, mature, active players. People who communicate and be part of a team. I want weekly practices and clan battles, maybe monthly or bi-weekly meetings for members to voice how they think the clan can be bettered and voting sessions all members take place in if the leaders cannot agree on a topic. I'm currently working on a simple website, something with some forums and a calendar to show events. I'm trying to start the clan for Brink although i hope that in the future it can expand to include multiple games and consoles. Let me know if your interested in helping me start it, if i already happen to have co-leaders your recruitment will still be welcomed. My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or send a message to JaKaLDStruct420

[EDIT]

Worldwide Offensive Logistics Force - W.O.L.F.

the website is up, but still in development if you wanna check it out its

www.wolf-gamerclan.webs.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey, I was planning on starting a clan, 8-Bit Underground. I'm looking for co-owners and networking support though, and it'd be great to have some help building a strong clan. I mainly play CoD and Borderlands, so hit me up if interested.

hey im interested message me if your still game

im down.. message me with any info

I'm game, message me.

my clan LurExx is recruiting. add LurExx X OpTics for a trial.

[quote user="JediKurtikai"]

Hey, I was planning on starting a clan, 8-Bit Underground. I'm looking for co-owners and networking support though, and it'd be great to have some help building a strong clan. I mainly play CoD and Borderlands, so hit me up if interested.

[/quote]

I like your clan name :p 

I'm just saying this from experience and watching many others do the same thing, but I think asking random people (people you don't know) to be leader of a clan with you is a mistake. Making everyone equal in rank is definitely a mistake. Your going to have your differences and might not even get along once you actually get to talking online. I'd recommend looking into your friends first, if you don't have any who want to then you should try and do it by yourself first. Let people prove themselves and rank up to leadership. Just my 2cents though.