Starting a BF3 clan

hello everyone i am starting a bf3 clan and if you would like to join send me a message on xbox live you must need a mic and must be 17+ on age 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

"....it's fun to stay at the Y--M--C--A....it's fun to stay at the Y--M--C--A--Ay..."

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

"....it's fun to stay at the Y--M--C--A....it's fun to stay at the Y--M--C--A--Ay..."

[/quote][View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k]

Well this thread escalated (to off topic) quickly...

MACHO MACHO MAN ! ZEHQ WANTS TO BE A MACHO MAN 

...heh

I love these threads.....Clan Angel Dust will be a huge hit with our more "mature" posters.....Hello Harry and LAX!!!! I think they are both member of clan qualude but you could pull them away with some maybe free moccasins or even a tie die t shirt.

Sounds like a real cool after school special ...Look mom I can Fly !

To bad my young and hip clan has too many members but hey look us up.....Clan Green bud

is that just cause the name? cause that particular intoxicant was prolly the first ever used-in my experience hipsters give it up after college to join the establishment and become hardcore alchoholics

....well, since we aren't really supposed to be doing clan threads here lets all have some fun

I thought the BEER clan ran these forums?

Well, you obviously thought wrong. xBIGx clan runs the BF forums and will always run the BF forums. Even when they are not active.