Star Wars The Force Unleashed II

I recently purchased The Force Unleashed Collectors Edition. I own a Xbox 360 S. When I first put in the disc into my 360 nothing happened. I then went to My Xbox screen and selected The Force Unleashed from the panel. This time it loaded but after it created a Save File I guess it went to read from the disc again. This I got "Disc Unreadable".

So I tried a couple of other discs and they work fine. So I put The Force Unleashed disc back into the 360. Game goes to load but all I get now is a black screen.

I went to Console Settings and even cleared the Cache.

Any help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Is the disc dirty or damaged at all? Can you possibly try it on a friend's console?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I purchased the game from Amazon on July 4, 2011. Received it in the mail on July 11. Opened it up, stuck the disc in too my Xbox. After a few seconds nothing happened. I went to My Xbox panel and even though the disc was in the tray. The My Xbox screen showed no disc in the system.

I opened and closed the tray again. This time it started up but took a long to for anything to happen. After about a minute or two the game asked me pick a storage device. I did and after which I got the "Disc is Unreadable"  error. I checked the disc and there no scratches on the disc.

No possible way to check on another xbox. I have an older First Generation 360 but my newer 360 S replaces my first gen. As I was starting to get the E74 error.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok I tried the game again. Put the disc into the Xbox 360. And it actually started up. I was able to select which device to save too. Select which Skill Level to play at. But then the horror began. The dialogue and the characters mouth movement were way off. The opening and subsequent cut scenes had a one second pause about every 10 - 15 seconds. Eventually my 360 locked up.

Like I said in my previous post this is the only game disc doing this. I played Black Ops to it's entire over the course of a week ending July 11. With no issues expect for one. And I believe that had something due to last weeks Live issue.

So am I looking at a bad disc?  

Sorry this didn't help.

It definitely is sounding like that is the case. Can you try the game on a friend's console, to see if the same issue occurs there? If it does, I strongly suggest contacting the vendor for an exchange.

Sorry this didn't help.