Star wars force unleashed 2 Endor Dlc not working

Im trying play the Dlc on Unleashed difficulty but after one part in the game where i kill han solo it says that my disc is unreadable and to clean it or restart my xbox i did that and it still doesn't work. And i looked at the disc it has no scratches!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 25 Applies to:

Hi, sorry you're having troubles with your console, here's what I would do:

It seems that maybe the problem could be the games, have you tried to play another games on your console? To verify that the problem is the console lens, or just the games you have played, if you think that problably the games are the ones causing trouble, please check this link, it could help you identify the problem with an specific game.

Now, if the problem could be the console lens, you can check out this link, it contains different solutions related to the console lens and disk reading.

If both options still doesn't resolve your problem, try checking out the xbox support site, or calling xbox suppor center of your country,

Hope that this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Often times a "Disc Unreadable" issue in regards to DLC is a corrupt download.  Delete the DLC and re-download it from the LIVE servers.

Sorry this didn't help.

I would try downloading the DLC again, and also try installing the game to the hard drive. This way you are using the disc less. It helped me out when ran into the same problem, with fallout 3 and mass effect 1 & 2.

Sorry this didn't help.

Please look at the date of a post before replying.The original post is 2 years old.The problem would be resolved by now & i doubt the op will be back here to check answers.

Sorry this didn't help.