Star Wars: Battlefront 2 remake needed?

Sort of like what 343 has done to CE: anniversary (which I am highly looking forward to) I think that this amazing game needs to be put on 360, or added to xbox originals for download. It was probably my favorite game to play with my friends on the original xbox. Who agrees/disagrees/has thoughts/trolls?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

that was from free radical which is relashed now. sparks is probally making it since there was a lot of hints.

[quote user="Krynn007"]

SW BF3 was in the works a while ago. Can't remember all the details but it went from one company to another and I think another.

I think it is in Limbo now

I would rather 3 over a remake of 2.

The gameplay demo I saw of 3 was amazing. You could take off from the ground of a planet and fly out into orbit and land in a orbiting star destroyer.

Also SW BF2 was way better on the PC over the consoles, so that would be a game I would have to get on the laptop

[/quote]Yeah, the PC version has a crazy KOTOR mod. I'd love to play that.

I would like a Battlefront 3 on Frost Bite 2. Remakes never seem to please because nostalgia will always surpass how good a game actually was.

Pandemic which made one and two died off quite awhile ago and I think that Battlefront 3 was on their list of projects and I haven't heard anything about it since. The content is probably floating in limbo at Lucas Arts and with a the new MMO out soon it might be a dead franchise at this point.

I still regularly play Battlefront 1&2 on my Xbox, but I'd really hope for the 3rd installment to make it out of Game Limbo over a remake of the 2 previous games.

No.

There needs to be a Battlefront 3 instead.

I love that game.

/thread

SW BF3 was in the works a while ago. Can't remember all the details but it went from one company to another and I think another.

I think it is in Limbo now

I would rather 3 over a remake of 2.

The gameplay demo I saw of 3 was amazing. You could take off from the ground of a planet and fly out into orbit and land in a orbiting star destroyer.

Also SW BF2 was way better on the PC over the consoles, so that would be a game I would have to get on the laptop

Battlefront 3 for sure. Why remake a 5 year old game when you can give us a whole new experience. I want to shoot those Rebels down in the Death Star trench.

I think they should pick up making Battlefront 3 again.

I would rather 3 somehow get pulled out of development/licensing hell. I kinda preferred 1 over 2, but liked both of them. Didn't like how linear some of the maps in 2 got from the objectives, preferred the more BF style ones of 1.