Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It did look quite good. Shame.

The Devs claims it isn't, so who knows.

on hold for next gen I think!

it was originally supposed to be an open world RPG but I think they changed it to linear crap hopefully they go back, a good star wars game would be nice, this entire generation we haven't had 1 good star wars game.

[quote user="Marwood II 87"]

on hold for next gen I think!

[/quote]

That's what I'm thinking. 

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

According to the article, it is on hold because the developers have been put on the new star wars movie.

At US Revenge, i really doubt it will go back being that it is probably too late in development to have a major overhaul.

[quote user="US Revenge"]

it was originally supposed to be an open world RPG but I think they changed it to linear crap hopefully they go back, a good star wars game would be nice, this entire generation we haven't had 1 good star wars game.

[/quote]

where did you hear that? i thought nothing was known about the game other than what was shown in the trailer, which did nothing to even remotely hint at either open world or rpg. i'd like to think you were right, but i highly doubt it. 

-

and i would say tfu was pretty good, certainly better than the sequel...and i enjoyed the old republic well enough for the month and a half, give or take a week, i played it, i just get worn out of mmo's easily.

Well if it means it is for the best of the game, I'll be patiently waiting.

[quote user="FoomBerry"]

Well if it means it is for the best of the game, I'll be patiently waiting.

[/quote]Less likely that this is for improving the game in any way but rather to do with sorting out the licensing and publishing after Disney got hold of Lucasarts.

disney is just putting all their golden eggs in the movie basket...and the tv show, which i'm sure will turn into a launching pad for introducing new characters to appear in the movies...maybe the movies will have some new characters that'll show up in the game, or vice-versa.