Star Trek 2013 game details?

For a game that's supposedly being released next month, it's pretty difficult to find out any details about the upcoming Star Trek game.  It doesn't even have it's own forum and I have to post here.  Does anybody know if you'll get to walk around the Enterprise and explore the galaxy on side missions, or is it pretty much linear? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

iis this the game you talking about? www.gamestop.com/.../102443

First I heard of it.  Hey mods could get a forum created for this game?

However I have notice if there is not a lot of chatter this close to release, it means danger will robinson.

[quote user="FightingMegaFoo"]

For a game that's supposedly being released next month, it's pretty difficult to find out any details about the upcoming Star Trek game.  It doesn't even have it's own forum and I have to post here.  Does anybody know if you'll get to walk around the Enterprise and explore the galaxy on side missions, or is it pretty much linear? 

[/quote]

It's essentially a crap online co-op shooter- think Gears but wearing (the crappy new) Star Trek skins.

A real Star Trek game (like Bridge Commander) would be incredible...

Off-topic:  FightingMegaFoo my gnome could beat up your gnome.  

I'm pretty excited for this game. I'm picking it up along with Dead Island Riptide on April 23rd. I think it's going to be awesome, especially with a co-op partner.

I wish I could say I was excvited but there has been no info released really...

[quote user="Judge Bergan"]

I wish I could say I was excvited but there has been no info released really...

[/quote]I can't say i'm excvited either, lol, i couldn't resist it, spelling errors get me far too excited, tee hee!

[quote user="Zen like Rage"]

[/quote]
If I wasn't afraid of your gnome I'd report you for being off topic. Speaking of off topic I got a gnome candle today, is it bad to burn something like that?

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[quote user="Zen like Rage"]

[/quote]
If I wasn't afraid of your gnome I'd report you for being off topic. Speaking of off topic I got a gnome candle today, is it bad to burn something like that?

[/quote]If it's made from real Gnomes then yes it's very bad.

*Phone's PETA

When they relaese licends games. they tend to not to talk about it that much or not at all. But when comes to oringale ips from developers with big names or from a big name game designer. Then yolu hear poeple talking.

@ Zen like Rage - Maybe, but the Travelocity gnome could beat both our gnomes combined.