Standard vs Hardened

I am trying to figure out why the Hardened version would be a better purchase than the Standard version. I understand that you would get all the map packs. That in itself would be cool. But what is the Elite garbage? What does it do for me? I really don't care about my stats. I just like to play. What is your opinion on it?

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You get to pay a yearly subscription to do the elite stuff...lots of stats and networking, tutorials, make youtube videos, and you get all DLC (at least that's what I've read so far).  I'm passing on it.

www.callofduty.com/.../whats-included

If you don't care about all of the networking stuff but still plan on buying the maps, chances are that Hardened is the deal for you. If you don't plan on buying the maps and also don't care about what Elite offers, standard would be the better purchase.

What Jag said. My main reason for getting hardened is that I get all the dlc for the game. So yeah, good deal if you plan on buying map packs.

as said before..what if the game is average and maybe you go back to your other cod..havent you wasted your money?

Yeah, but anyone whose done his research knows that this game will essentially be the same as MW2, so whether or not it will be worth playing a few months after release is a very easy prediction.

i am not getting hardened edition. Im just getting standard edition.

there is an intell edition

[quote user="Misconfigured"]

there is an intell edition

[/quote]I didn't even know about that. What does it offer? 

the same as mw2 lol..well thats an incentive to buy it...not.

You get all dlc with the hardened edition which for me was good buy since I buy all the dlc anyways for every cod. If your the type to not buy all the dlc then you may wanna go with standard edition.