Stallion83's Response to Nobody Cares about Gamerscore (Cheevos)

Oh man, Stallion83 put up a video on youtube that's so great and proves the point I've been making for years.  Everyone kept saying that Cheevos don't matter and nobody cares, but just take a look at how great it is to have a lot of cheevos:

http://youtu.be/_FuEMK55ksU

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 37 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Back On Topic. kinda funny to see how much hate mail he would get with Notifications turned On. Funny that people say "Achievements don't mean anything" but then take the time out of their day just to send hate in regards...

That guy sure is full of himself aint he.

I get a few messages a day, but nowhere near as much as he does. I would turn notifications off.

He's got the ENTIRE video game community bustin his balls at all times... that kind of pressure would drive me nuts. especially with the large bulk of all gamers being some stream of casual that have fanboyism in their hearts, a limited competitive spirit or put down games and fellow gamers for playing what they don't play.

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

[/quote]This.

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

[/quote]This.

[/quote]

He isn't really.  He's #1 and it's a great accomplishment if he keeps it until he hits 1,000,000.  It's a total burn on everyone hating on him, the guy is making news headlines.  It's pretty sad that our society today embraces people that act, sing or throw a ball through a hoop, instead of people using computing skill,  brain power, and problem solving.

dan

I don't care. I really just don't care.

[quote user="Bboy360 com"]

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

[/quote]This.

[/quote]

He isn't really.  He's #1 and it's a great accomplishment if he keeps it until he hits 1,000,000.  It's a total burn on everyone hating on him, the guy is making news headlines.  It's pretty sad that our society today embraces people that act, sing or throw a ball through a hoop, instead of people using computing skill,  brain power, and problem solving.

[/quote]

Um, it takes no skill to play video games all the time.

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

[/quote]This.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Um, it takes no skill to play video games all the time.

[/quote]

No, it's not. There is nothing "great" about doing nothing with your life but playing video games all day. You are doing nothing productive that is helping out society in the long run. Anyone if they were lame & jobless enough could do the exact same thing as him. Curing cancer or finding a vaccine for AIDS is a great accomplishment. What he's doing is just plain selfish.