Stalking

[Mod Removed] have been stalking my lobby all day. Imbower has sent hateful messages to me and another one of my friends. The group of friends im playing with have reported him multiple times and we are growing angry with the fact that nothing is being done about this. in addition, we have set our status as "offline" and made the two of them avoided players. yet they continue to stalk our lobby and disrupt our games. someone please help me

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Mister Whacko,

It is against forum rules to post offending Gamertags (Also known as “naming and shaming”).  The best course of action you can take is to File a Complaint (for the abusive messages)Block Communications with the Player, Mute the Player , and Submit a Player Review and Avoid the Player (done) for each player you feel is violating the Code of Conduct or Terms of Use. Just make sure not to send them a message after you block them as it will unblock this player. The enforcement team will eventually catch up to the player(s) and they will take the appropriate action against the individual(s). Just be patient and give the Enforcement Team time to complete their investigation. In regards to lobby stalking, that isn't really anything that violates the rules, especially in the case where the game lobbies aren't popular. Hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.