Squads

How the hell is the skill of bots you are playing with or against determined? seems random.

Play against a squad and win by far. same setup and team play again, win.  play again, get smoked.. wth? if setups and skill matter, why the turnaround? 

I think the game makes it up as it goes, and your setup and skill don't matter at all.  big let down for such an exciting game mode.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yep, bunch of lvl 1 bots can kill my lvl 10 bots like they are standing still. As if XP doesn't matter at all.

I would like to know also, as the same happens to me. Does the bots skill level, have anything to do with how they play?

Yeah, I wanna make a squad and sit back whilest they rank me to max prestige.

i think they are determined by the skill level you put them on. If you select normal or above the the AI will be better than the first level. Every time i played i won have not lost one to the bots ever, but there have been some that have killed me real quick thought i was playing MP for a minute there.

depends on the difficulty you set it on, i pretty much enjoy squads, specifically wargame....i don't have to worry about campers *cough*

Do squad assault, your attacking real people bots while they are off line.

if you play wargame you can select difficulty with squads v squads they are just plain and simple insane uber elite vets 

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Yeah, I wanna make a squad and sit back whilest they rank me to max prestige.

[/quote] i don't think you get xp whilst they play on your behalf 

^ yes you do get XP, go hide in a corner and no nothing, you'll still get 2-3000XP

I have done it, but not to earn free XP, but to watch my bots to see how they play. Often they kicked butt one man down and was fun to watch.

if you are in the lobby obviously you get xp 

but say i am at work and someone plays my squad i don't get xp

you earn bonus XP time when your squads plays when your at work/ xbox is off.

-

And that bonus XP time adds up.

-

30mins per game, win or lose

-

I was making tons of bonus time when the game first came out but no one is playing squad assault much, so Im not getting much offline action to earn a bonus.

-

gotta get friends to go into squad assault and challenge me to get some bonus time.

-